Featured Blog this week: ? – Looking for suggestions…
I believe in encouragement, and giving without any regard for what you may get out of it. If you want to join me in promoting newer, smaller blogs (which are actually wonderful people that have shared so much of themselves) then join me in the Blog Blitz! project.
Purpose: To pour on the promotion through social media, personal blogs, and word of mouth on behalf of blog owners that are not paying for, or aware of, the Blog Blitz! promotion on their behalves. If you would like to overtly and blatantly promote the blog below for 2 weeks, please grab this button and follow as many of the steps below as you possibly can. Again, this is not paid for and the blog owners do not even know they have been chosen until after the Blog Blitz! launch.
Blog Blitz! promotion #4 goes to ?
Here are the pertinent links to the Blog,the Facebook Page that will be used to promote this great site.
<div align="center"><a href="http://032ad8a.netsolhost.com/madmad/blog-blitz/#.TwdNgFYVGSp" title="Blog Blitz! Project"><img src="http://madmadme.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/blogblitz.jpg" alt="Blog Blitz! Project" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Here are the steps of promotion, follow as many as you can, I do realize that you may not be able to do all of them. Please leave a comment letting me know which steps you were able to do, you can just reference the #’s of the steps if you like.
- “Like” them on Facebook, using you personal profile.
- “Like” them on Facebook, using you “business page”.
- Make a comment on their Facebook Page.
- Visit their blog and leave a comment.
- Follow or subscribe to their blog.
- Repost at least 3 of their Facebook or Blog posts on your own Facebook page.
- Pin at least 2 photos from their blog on to Pinterest.
- Review their site on you own blog and add their Grab Button to the review (if they have one).
- Tweet their Facebook or Blog address.
- Post the Blog Blitz! button on you homepage somewhere to draw more traffic to this instruction page so others will get on board with promoting great blogs!
Thank you so much! I will be choosing a different blog every 1 to 2 weeks, and writing a short review to explain why I have chosen them. If you participate in the Blog Blitz! project on behalf of someone else, please leave the link below where you posted the Blog Blitz! button and I will visit your site and consider it for review and participation as a featured Blog Blitz! promo site.